zondag 10 mei 2015

Probably for the first time here at this blog - GOOD NEWS

Hiya folks. I haven't been posting since I have been really busy with (guess what) school. I also started going out and hanging out with friends more often. On top of that, I was 4 books behind on my goodreads reading schedule. Yes.

Anyway, I still can't believe how many good stuff has happened since I got back from Berlin. I can even make a list.

  • MY MOMS TUMOR HAS SHRUNK MORE THAN HALF OF IT'S SIZE
I KNOW RIGHT!!! Even her oncologist could hardly believe what great effect the chemotherapy had on her primary tumor and almost all (if not all) of the secundary ones. True, she still has to have one chemo every three weeks, but she doesn't have to stay overnight anymore. Also, we still don't know how long this product she gets will be effective. BUT. She did an amazing job and I am so proud of her. Besides that, our relationship keeps on getting tighter, it's amazing to finally have a mother. (my mom and I didn't get along at all untill 3 years ago)

  • I passed all my exams
With one more exam period to go, starting on June 1st till June 12th, I can proudly say I'm on track for finishing my second year in nursing school without any obstackles. I'm working hard at the moment and I can't wait to be over and have that 3 month vacation. And I'm also a little proud. I did it. :)

  • I feel much, much better and finally found peace with certain stuff
I've always been a thinker, but at certain times, certain ideas got stuck in my head and they kept on deforming the way I see the world and myself. After Berlin and my two week vacation, I kinda sorted some big ones out. It's not like I had psychosis or something, it's not easy to explain and I promise I'll try to get to the bone of this in some later post.

  • I made a decision concerning my studies
I decided to try and study one more year after I finish. Sadly enough, I don't know if this will be possible. More info later.


I really try to keep this blog going but I have so little time... I miss writing.


Sabetha
pissedofpenguin@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten