zaterdag 21 februari 2015

Bad news (personal)

Hi folks,

We recently found out my mom has lung cancer. I really tried updating this blog sooner, but I couldn't.
The verdict was on 26th january. Last wednesday she had her first chemotherapy. She seems to react quite good to it, she's not sick or tired. My mother is a very strong woman. I know most people will say this about their parents, but my mom really isn't normal.
Since I had internship for 11 weeks, I did not have much time to study, and exams are coming closer and closer. Also, I'm at my parents house now to help them out with tasks, because my dad has extreme back pains which cause him to walk with a limp. He needs to be operated on march 2.

As much as I want to write and be a little angry penguin, I just can't, not now. I'm 100 percent sure every one reading this understands.

Love,

Sabetha
pissedofpenguin@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten