vrijdag 2 januari 2015

Nightmares, anyone?

I once read a book in which the author staded that the worst thing to listen to is someone else's nightmare. But I also read someone who had the same feeling about having to watch someone's vacation photographs, and this one for me is the shittiest out of the list. So here we go.

I hate dreaming because of my frequent and intense nightmares. Since I quit smoking weed during the week I've been dreaming again, but not quite like I was used to.
First of all, since two weeks I start dreaming really late because I'm always vividly dreaming when my alarm goes off at roughly the same hour. Besides that, I've been having the same dream over and over again, but with different elements.

It's always about one of the places I spend time a lot. They are always being bombed. It started with my hometown, Last time it was in Antwerp. The only real thing that's always the same is the bombing, the other things happening are random and really stupid or crazy. This one time, I tried to run away in the woods and in another one, some queen of thieves was threatening me. Etc etc.

I always considered dreams and nightmares in particular to be crazy spins of the brain, sadly enough I encounter them a lot during nightly hours. This is one of the reasons I have regular problems with sleep.
But I never dream about the same theme every damn time. I don't believe my dream to be some vision. I'm just wondering what's happening in my brain. This stuff is way too annoying (and creepy) at the same time.

Sabetha
pissedofpenguin@gmail.com


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten