donderdag 1 januari 2015

New Year's resolutions?

I never make resolutions, because I know how I am and I never keep my promises to myself. But there are some things I want to do this year.

1. Read 100 books.
2. Keep a list of the books I read. I always wanted to do this but I'm very lazy when it comes to keeping lists.
3. Pass my second year of nursery, preferably without re-examinations.
4. Write more, not only on this blog but also for myself.

There. I probably won't have a problem with the first or even second one. Number 3 is doable but will take some more work than last year. Number 4 has been a problem since I learned how to write. I can't seem to accept the fact that when I try to write something, it's not Pulitzer price material. My own perfectionism keeps me down.

Besides those 4, I also want to exercise more start exercising. I am the world's biggest couch potatoe. Since I was born with a fast metabolism, I never saw the need of doing sports hehe. I really should start living more healthy. And stop smoking. And only smoke weed in the weekends.

Anyway, I hope next year will be a bit better than 2014. It already started out quite shitty tho, so I don't have much hope.

Happy new year to all of you! :)

Sabetha
pissedofpenguin@gmail.com

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten